Please note: content here-in is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Please call the Township Hall if you have any questions or concerns regarding the content of this website.
In addition to the Zoning Ordinance, Laketon Township has many General Ordinances (often referred to as Police Ordinances) that address issues such as yard maintenance, junk cars, blight, etc.
Currently not all of these ordinances are available in an electronic format, but as we are able, we will convert them to a format that will allow us to post them to this page of our website. Please check back from time to time.
These ordinances are listed in alphabetical order.
- Animal Ordinance - Adopted 09/20/2012 (25 KB) --
- Anti-Blight Ordinance (20 KB)
- Anti-Noise and Public Nuisance Ordinance (30 KB) --
- Curfew Ordinance (Under 17) (12 KB) --
- Fire Code Ordinance (12 KB) --
- Grass, Brush, Leaves & Noxious Weeds (14 KB) --
- Group Health Insurance Ordinance (18 KB) --
- Medical Marihuana Ordinance (51 KB) --
- Municipal Civil Infraction FINE Schedule (17 KB) --
- Municipal Civil Infraction Ordinance (33 KB) --
- Outdoor Furnace Ordinance (15 KB)
- Parking Ordinance #01051401, Fenner Glen (58 KB) --
- Parking Ordinance #0307211, Scenic Dr (58 KB) --
- Parking Ordinance #061120 (19 KB) --
- Public Park Ordinance (44 KB) --
- Sewer Ordinance Appendix A (18 KB) --
- Sewer Usage, Rate and Connection Ordinance (135 KB) --
- Sidewalk and Pedestrian Path Ordinance (25 KB)
- Street Address Ordinance (25 KB) --